Delivery and Returns
1. Ordering with us and cancellationYour order for an Electric Jukebox product through our website is an offer to Electric Jukebox to purchase the product. When you place an order, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order which will also contain the details of your order. This email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to purchase the product. We only accept your offer when we dispatch the Electric Jukebox product to you and send email confirmation to you that we’ve dispatched the product. All delivery estimates provided to you are estimates only and we do not guarantee that delivery of your product will occur by a particular date.
The agreement between you and us for the purchase of a Music Pass becomes effective upon the earlier of: (i) our acceptance of your order; (ii) your receipt of an order confirmation; or (iii) your activation of the Music Pass.
Cancelling your order of the productIf you change your mind, then don’t worry. For purchases made directly from Electric Jukebox, you have the right to cancel your purchase of the product and receive a full refund without giving any reason up to 30 days from the date the Electric Jukebox product is delivered to you, except where you activated your Music Pass to the music service during that time and agreed that you lost the right to cancel upon such activation. You give your explicit consent to the immediate commencement of the music service upon formation of your agreement with us. You acknowledge and accept that by activating your Music Pass and/or accessing the music service during the 30-day cancellation period, you will lose your statutory right to cancel the agreement. Please also note that the right of cancellation does not apply to:
- The delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- The delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery; or
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
Cancelling an additional Music PassIf, after you have purchased an additional Music Pass from us, you change your mind, that’s fine. You have the right to cancel your purchase of an additional Music Pass, and receive a full refund without giving any reason up to 30 days from the date you purchased it, except where you purchased or activated the Music Pass and agreed at that point that you lost the right to cancel upon such activation. You give your explicit consent to the immediate commencement of the music service upon formation of your agreement with us. You acknowledge and accept that by activating your Music Pass and/or accessing the music service during the 30-day cancellation period, you will lose your statutory right to cancel the agreement.
How to cancelTo cancel your purchase for the Electric Jukebox product or an additional Music Pass, you need to inform Electric Jukebox that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the support form on our website. If you use this method, we will email you to confirm that we have received the cancellation. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order.
Effects of cancellationOnce you have cancelled your agreement with us, we will refund the price you paid for the Electric Jukebox product or additional Music Pass (as applicable), including any standard (non-premium) delivery costs. If you cancel a contract for the Electric Jukebox product, you are responsible for returning the product to us without undue delay. Where applicable, you are responsible for the costs of returning the product and we may charge you for our direct returns costs.
Payment of refundWe will make any refund due to you without undue delay and within 14 days from: (i) the date you notify us of your decision to cancel; or (ii) in the case of returned Electric Jukebox products, the date we receive the product from you or the date we receive evidence from you that the product has been returned (such as a posting receipt). We will make the refund using the same means of payment you used when you purchased the item, unless you agree otherwise. These cancellation rights do not affect your statutory legal rights. For advice on what rights you may have, please visit www.adviceguide.org.uk.
Purchases made through a retail partnerThese cancellation rights do not apply where you purchase your Electric Jukebox product through a retailer or distributor. Please contact the retailer or distributor you purchased the product from if you have any problems with the product.
2. Defective productsIf you are returning an Electric Jukebox product because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us. This right is additional to your statutory right to cancel. You must notify us of an error in respect of the Electric Jukebox product delivered or of a damaged or defective product within 30 days of receipt. If a product becomes faulty after the 30 days please contact us at email@example.com to obtain further returns information. You must return the Electric Jukebox product in the same condition in which you received it. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product whilst it is in your possession. If you don’t do so, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. We will examine all products returned as damaged or defective and will notify you of your refund via email as soon as we reasonably can. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we confirm to you via email that you are entitled to a refund for the damaged or defective product. Where we have accepted the damaged or defective products returned by you, you will be refunded in full, including the cost of delivery for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. If we find no fault with the returned products, you will be notified that the returned products cannot be accepted and you may choose to have the products re-delivered to you. If you do not accept re-delivery we may retain the products and the purchase price and recover our fees and expenses from you. With respect to products reported as damaged or defective after 30 days from the date on which it was purchased, we may seek to repair or replace the product prior to, or instead of, offering you a refund.
Purchases made through a retail partnerThese provisions concerning defective products do not apply where you purchased your Electric Jukebox product through a retailer or distributor. Please contact the retailer or distributor you purchased the product from if you have any problems with the product.
Product warrantyIn addition to your consumer rights, you may be entitled to a product warranty. Please refer to the warranty documentation delivered with the product for more information.
- CountryDelivery TypePriceTime
- United KingdomNext Day DeliveryFREE1-2 Working Days
- United States2-5 Day DeliveryFREE2-5 Working Days
- United States2 Day Delivery$20.002 Working Days
- United StatesHawaii/Alaska Delivery$15.008+ Working Days
- United StatesHawaii/Alaska Delivery$30.002 Working Days